DJK is looking for Experienced Solo and Team Company Truck Drivers.
Average annual income for solo drivers is $64,000 and for team drivers is $121,703 (per team). This pay rate includes base pay, safety bonus and a productivity bonus.
*Based on average 2020 W-2 income.
When you drive for DJK Transportation you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Rider program
- Pet program
- Performance+ bonus program
- Electronic logs (e-logs)
Company Driver Qualifications
To drive for DJK Transportation, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- Reside within the DJK Transportation, Inc. hiring area (Chicago or surrounding areas including Hammond and Gary, IN)
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
**Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
***For preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, DJK Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to evaluate each applicant on an individual basis.